Step 2 – Advanced Spray Mist Inhibitor or Soothing Gel Inhibitor
The Spray Mist and Soothing Gel Inhibitors gradually stop hair regrowth at the follicle bulb over time.
1. After hair removal, gently massage either the Spray Mist or Soothing Gel Inhibitor onto the skin. The Soothing Gel Inhibitor should be applied on smaller body areas, i.e. scalp, face, neck, arms, underarms, and bikini. The Spray Mist Inhibitor should be applied to the larger areas of the body, i.e. chest, back, abdomen, and legs.
2. Do not wash off. It will absorb into the skin easily.
3. The all natural inhibitors contain vitamins A and E, aloe vera, powerful antioxidant green tea extract and bio-enzymatic plant extracts. They protect the skin from environmental damage.
4. Use Hair No More Inhibitors at least twice per day. To maintain a hair-free skin, continue applications on a daily basis. Re-apply after bathing. Works best if left on 24 hours a day.
5. Progress may be seen within 1-4 months. Men’s facial beards may take longer. Results may vary.
*Do not use any other products before applying the Hair No More Inhibitor.